A Cape Town Travel Guide Custom-fit to Who You Are
Are you tired of reading travel impersonal, bland travel guides that just tell you what the most popular things to do are in a destination? How many of those things do you actually want to do?! Do you wish the travel researching process was custom fit to your individual wants and needs?
You deserve the kind of travel knowledge that’s as unique as you are!
Cape Town Beaches for Every Type of Traveler is a comprehensive guide for travelers of all shapes and sizes traveling to Cape Town, South Africa. It provides you with all the information you need to know about the beaches in CT, while also explaining which beaches are best suited for your situation. Handicapped travelers, gay travelers, elderly travelers, families traveling, couples traveling, and many more types of travelers will all gain a full understanding of which Cape Town beaches they will enjoy the most after reading this eBook.
How would you like to have the comfort of knowing that your travel itinerary is tailored to you individual needs? You can!
Who can benefit from this eBook?
- Traveling with Young Children:If you are looking for a beach to have a great time with your kiddos, Cape Town has tons of options for you. The family-friendly beaches of Cape Town boast fairly safe waters, pristine white sands and even penguins! Some beaches have golf courses, jungle gyms, and water parks all within walking distance. And these wonderful beaches all have restaurants and snack stands for you and your children to catch a quick bite at after your day at the water.Traveling with Teenagers: If you’re looking for a beach to satisfy the needs of your fun-loving teenagers, look no further- Cape Town has the beaches for you! From Clifton’s stylish beaches bursting at the seams with teens having fun, to Camps Bay’s young and beautiful strip of cafes lining the stunning, activity-filled beach- there is no shortage of teenage fun around CT.
- Gay Travelers: If you are interested in exploring the beaches of Africa’s Gay Capitol then you have come to the right place! All of the beaches of Cape Town are extremely gay-friendly and very accommodating to everyone. Clifton’s 3rd, Cape Town’s premier gay beach, is covered in bronzed bodies adoring the views of the seascape.
- Elderly Travelers: If you are the kind of person who wants to enjoy a more toned-down beach with easy accessibility, Cape Town has some beaches that will definitely cater to all of your needs. The relaxed beaches of Bloubergstrand with their easy-going restaurants and astounding views will totally float your boat.
- Handicapped Travelers: If you want to experience the wonderful beaches of the Western Cape with the peace of mind that you will have easy access to all of the beautiful views, then you are in luck! A select few of the beaches in Cape Town have ramps and walkways that are very handicapped-friendly and ensure that you will enjoy your experience at the beach.
After reading Cape Town Beaches for Every Type of Traveler you will:
- Gain a full understanding of the best beaches in Cape Town.
- Understand which of the beaches are best suited for you and your traveling situation.
- Learn all of the needed information about each major beach in Cape Town (including address, GPS coordinates, cost, times open, best season, phone numbers, social links and more).
- Learn which season you should come to Cape Town based on your interests.
- Learn about all of the little things that you NEED TO KNOW about the beaches of Cape Town.
Who Will Benefit from Cape Town Beaches for Every Type of Traveler?
- Any gay travelers looking for the best beaches in Cape Town!
- Anyone who is going to Cape Town and want’s to know where the best party beaches are!
- Any animal lovers who are going to CT and want to know where to experience the best beaches for animal sightings!
- Anyone who is traveling with others (Young Children, Teens, a Spouse) to Cape Town and want’s to ensure that everyone has a good time!
- Anyone who is handicapped and is interested in Cape Town’s most easily accessible beaches.
- Any elderly traveler who is planning a trip to Cape Town and looking for beaches that will fit their needs.
The Nitty Gritty Info
How much does the Cape Town Beaches for Every Type of Traveler eBook cost?
What is the file format of this eBook and what software will I need to read it?
Cape Town Beaches for Every Type of Traveler will be given to you in PDF format, which requires Adobe Reader to read. If this file format doesn’t work for you or you’d prefer it in another format, shoot me an email (see below) and I’ll convert the content to suit you.
How will this product be delivered to me?
The eBook will be delivered automatically to your email account once the transaction is complete.
How long will delivery take?
The delivery process will occur immediately after you buy the eBook, but depending on your computer’s internet speed, email account and a few other small factors, the process could take up to 5 minutes.
If you have any questions at all about this product before you buy, about the delivery process, or questions after you’ve read the eBook, please feel absolutely free to email me, Savannah Kruger, at email@example.com. I will do everything I can to make this process go as smoothly as possible and ensure that you have all your questions answered.